Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, December 13, 2007

More to come.

As promised, more blog updates....since I so bored. Today, went for my Marketting class. The lecturer reminds me of my friend who went to Australia already in terms of heights, gesture and looks...hahaha. Damn unlucky...randomly put into tutorial groups...mine ended up to be from 4pm to 5pm. Sien...class from 12pm to 2pm...then act stupid for 2 hours...only tutorial class starts. Damn and on Frinday, the traffic jam will start around that time. Sigh, what to do, at least same group with Jaze. Haha...can chill with him. =.=

The class wasn't that bad. Luckily never sleep. After class went to library to apply my visa online...took us almost 1 hour to settle it. SOOOO many steps to follow. Once settled...suddenly we all hungry and we went to medan to makan. After that, suddenly felt like going shopping, we ended up in pyramid. Hahahhaa...guys also liddat wan sometimes.

Walked in pyramid quite long. I am trying to find this storybook about Hellgate London one, but can't seem to find it. But I managed to buy 1 T-Shirt and another Shirt. We went to a place selling those funny T-Shirts with funny messages. I bought the one with a cute Ultraman figure.


Front and Back

Haha...cute anot? =P Now come back just chilling around doing nothing much...chatting and watching Naruto. Haha...

No comments: