Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Alone...

Finally, here I am, back in Sunway. Summer course is starting this wednesday, which is tomorrow. I am currently staying at Tham's place, Lagoon Perdana, alone. Don't you ever let the name of the place fool you. The place is kinda scary on the outside, there are many foreign workers here. They live here. So the place is kinda run down. But once I got into the house, it feels nice....but the only downside is that I am alone. My mum and my sis came up with me yesterday, stayed for the night and went home just about an hour ago. Sigh, I hate being alone...moreover to live alone. Whenever I am alone, I will start to think of the future, and about the things which are happening now. Then I will start to worry. Hahaha...so for me, alone = emo. Thank God I only have 2 days of classes per week here so at least I can travel back home, alone. =(

At first I thought I can hang out with TwT, since she is here...then suddenly she told me maybe going tomorrow..wuah~~*sobs* Well, too bad then. Is better that she go back home following somebody than to go back alone right? Hehe...so I shall find other ways to occupy my time. Now...even if I can play WoW smoothly (which I can't because I brought up the home's laptop...kinda laggy) I don't think I will play also...feeling kinda bored with it already. Partly due to friends...wei yeah and budi also seldom play already. Sigh, this reminds me of plans again. I remember when we started WoW...we were saying quickly level to 70 so that we can raid together, arena together, battleground together, go dungeon together, it sounded so nice back then. Lol...look what happened now. Well, I guess we should always take everything in life one step at a time and get on with life.

I hate year end holidays, friends all go missing, feeling wasted (time), sigh. Emo emo...anyways, I am downloading Battlestar Galactica Razor as an effort to occupy myself. Hope I won't get caught and thrown to jail. Sigh. Prison Break is taking a break till january. Sucks. Heroes ends at 11. Sucks. Life...Sucks. Hope there will more to life. By the way, my dad called just now and tell me that Dell may deliver my laptop in a few days time. Sigh. Conned. The reason I took Dell is firstly, good upgrade limited time offer deal, secondly, they take so damn long to deliver. So if they deliver to me, just in time for me to leave for Australia, at least I thought. Nevermind la...I start using it first loh...no harm done.

Lol, I even bought National Geographic magazine to read and kill time. Now waiting for 6pm to watch TV...got TVB drama...hahahaha. I shall try to play Football Manager now. Its the best game to play to kill time. Thanks for reading my rants. See you again real soon...I promise...since I am sooo bored. Hahaha...

No comments: