Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, November 23, 2007

Things which FAIL you.

"People may fail you, friends may fail you, health may fail you, plans may fail you, but God will never fail you. "

Is it true that God will never anyone? If it is true I so need Him now. Nothing I planned ever succeed. Firstly it was a shocker, one of my friends, in fact one of our main planner for the "going to Australia" to study plan, suddenly say not following us to go Australia. Fine, I am over that already. Then the accommodation plan during the summer course plan came crashing down. The main reasons why I decided to shift out from the condo hostel to stay at Indah Villa is because mainly I can get my own internet where I can enjoy fast internet connection, play WoW and some other stuffs. Besides that, I thought I can stay with my classmates there in Indah Villa. Now, all the plans failed. I am about to stay with 2 foreigners from China. Not to mean any disrespect, but this is not why I decide to shift there for. Then comes the internet problem. Since they are foreigners, they can't apply for streamyx. I can't apply as well, because since I am only staying there for 2 and a half months, and applying streamyx requires contract of 2 years. So now I am left stranded. Most probably without internet during my summer course and without help from anyone. I feel like quitting. Why did I choose to study summer course in the first place? Why I did choose to shift to that God forsaken place anyway? ALL THE REASONS ARE GONE NOW.

Help me, God.

Suddenly the Murphy's Law seem so true.
"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong, and at the worst possible time, in the worst possible way"

Sorry but I really don't have the mood to post up something that's probably more enjoyable to read. Thanks for reading anyways.

No comments: