Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, November 24, 2007

God will make a way...

"Plans fail if they are NOT of God's will"

Probably my previous plan is not of God's will. Luckily I stayed up chatting with friends last night. And I would like to thank those who were concerned and tried to help. Thanks TwT for being so positive and encouraging. =D Basically my problem is settled. I forgot that I can stay at Pak Kwan's place. It is at Lagoon Perdana. The unit is currently empty, but it has streamyx connection. Although I will be alone, but I think it is a better place for me to stay in. I feel so sorry for Sophie as she has to find another tenant by December. I hope this will not affect our friendship and I wish her all the best.

Went to watch Hitman with Aaron today...only Aaron. I wore jeans and he used perfume. =.= Damn that felt gay for a moment. Hahaha...the movie is not bad. But it is not a must watch, even if you are a Hitman fan. The main character is cool though. With his suit and his bald head...nice.

Went for dinner at church just now, it was all fun until Joyce, our church admin which has worked at the church for 10 years, suddenly resigned. She claims it's God's calling. If it is trully God's calling, I wish her all the best in life and we will certainly miss her. Our church has 3 resignations this year and it is starting to be a worry. At first our senior pastor, Pastor Soong resigned, then our Chinese congregation pastor, Pastor Kuyper resigned, and now Joyce. I am sure God has a plan for our church and we shouldn't be worried. But we human race is worrisome race. That's why God said that His word is a lamp onto our feet and a light onto our path. God never mentioned giving us a super bright xenon spotlight, He only gave us lamps. I read it from a book by Dr. James Dobson, that God only provided us lamps to shine towards what our next step is, and not beyond that. God always provides for our next step and we are to trust Him for what is beyond that. God's plan are not to fail us, but to prosper us. =)

Went fishing on Wednesday. Had to wake up at like 715am in the morning. These are some pictures of the fishing trip. We didn't had any luck as the tide was low till up to 3pm. But the trip was fun nonetheless...we had lots of laughs.


The open jetty at the Portuguese Settlement
The hole at the jetty, almost dropped inside coz too blur in the morning. =.=

The view from the jetty.


The view looking from the end of the jetty towards the shore.
My friend's icebox cover being blown into the sea...
What's left of the icebox...lol
My friend even brought bread and CHEESE as bait for the fish...LMAO
My fishing rod.
First catch, a plastic bag...zzz
One of the baits I found in the toolbox...FROG!!!! LMAO
My first real catch, using a double hook to score a DOUBLE KILL!!! A big and a small catfish...but catch and release lar...=P
We were soaked when its time to go back. We were on the jetty when my friends and I said "Eh, wah...the place there raining damn heavily wor..." Then we practically saw the heavy rain coming to our direction, we can't run away from it as we were stuck on the jetty. Had to embrace the rain for a moment before we could escape... >.<
Finally...the last picture...the legendary....MAGGI BASAH!!!! Just had a maggi basah double just now...muahahaha...it taste better than it looks...trust me.

WOOHOO!!!

After church, I went to raid Karazhan again. My group leader wants to train our team work. And I manage to get one of the best healing rings in the game. YESS!!! The ring is Jade Ring of the Everliving...imba pally...HERE I COME!!! MUAHAHAHA....

Next, a random conversation with my mum. This happened at the church just now.

My sister kept following me around the church...so was Aaron...

Mum : Zhou, yan keep following you...people thought she is your girlfriend...
Me : But Aaron also keep following me, means he is my boyfriend? =)
Mum : AIYER!!!!! Don't scare me like that!

Hahahaha...I like to pull her leg to see her reactions....muahahaha.

Another random conversation which happened 2 days ago...

Me : Ma, I lazy want to withdraw money la....never go to the atm also...you give me some money la...then next month deduct from my allowance...
Mum : How much you need?
Me : Rm200 enough...
Mum : You think I don't need to go withdraw ah?
Me : Yahor...zzz

Ok, the last one of I post...its together with a joke question!

My sister and I wanted to ask our mum a joke question

Me : Ma, yan yan got a joke want to tell you...yan, you tell mama la...
Mum : What joke is that?
Yan : Ok, its like this. Joanne went to buy a sleeping bag. What did she do with it? (You guys can guess it too...)
Mum : I thought joke? Why ask me question one?
Yan : Its a joke question ma...
Mum : To sleep in it lor...
Yan : Nope
Mum : I don't know...
Me : Wah, so fast meh? Give up ah?
Mum : Ya. (Swt)
Yan : The answer is....She tried to wake it up...
Mum : Oh.
Me : ....
Yan : ....
Mum : You all ah, people work so hard already, come back home...you all ask this type of question to stress my brain somemore... (kena marah pulak...=.=)
Yan : Ask you to release your stress ma...
Me : Mama...you so cute!!!! LMAO

LOL, my mum...make us laugh like mad just by being herself. She don't even realize that she is funny...hahahaha

Okla...hope you all enjoy this post again...I will post the next time I have something else to share...till then, God bless and take care! =D

No comments: