Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Assassin's Creed 2

Hi, I am playing Assassin's Creed 2. That's if anyone cares what I find interesting.


And oh! Youth started today. I consider it successfully executed. Bravo. And to my shock, yes literally, girls are more than boys for today's session! Really out of my expectation.

Anyways, I can't make it for next week's session due to my working commitments. Aww shucks, let Phil handle them laaaa...

Said yes to so many things for this year. Just hope God will grant me the strength to handle them all. And I need to prepare a someone for me to talk during times of stress and troubles. Its been a while since I have a someone that I can really "offload" my troubles to. Can't remember when did I ever had one.

So er, any takers? I am guessing none. Have to offload onto gaming then.
Ciao.

No comments: