Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, December 7, 2009

Directions

Sorry for the long absence, work and games got hold of me these weeks.


Can be said that I officially started my working life this week. On last Friday, had a long talk with my boss's boss and he sort of made the direction in my working life much more clearer. And from this clearer view I can see that is not easy at all.

Started my day by reading about theories and concepts on process improvement, namely about the Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED).

It may seem very simple in concept and theory but it is VERY HARD to implement. This is because it relies heavily on INTERPERSONAL skills and commitment. And the original "creator" of this concept is damn geng, he managed to cut down the downtime of the machine from 12 hours to 3 days (depending on order) TO a mere LESS THAN 10 MINUTES!

Ideally, that is my objective as well. If I succeed, sure got kao bonus lol.

As most of you may know, I discovered 2 dead pixels on my TV. Some people asked how the hell I managed to find it. Well, the easiest to discover is when the screen turns black. And when your cable suck and always disconnects, your screen will turn black most of the time. Make sense? lol.

But thank God, the TV guy was willing to replace the whole TV (even when there's a threshold on the maximum allowable dead pixels). And now its Red in color, I mean the TV, not the pixels. And he brought a high grade cable as well. Now everything's smooth. Thank God.

Set my Dragon Age to easy mode so that I can scrape through it and start utilizing my PS3 more often. lol.

K then, short post. Off I go to complete missions.

No comments: