Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sigh and oh ya, I am a grad!

During my 2 weeks in Melbourne, I left my Malaysian phone in my bagpack until the last day. I took it out to transfer some Australian contacts since I want to cancel my Australian phone line.


Most of the bad things in life, only happens because of one single mistake. In the plane in bound for Jakarta (had to transit there before retur
ning to Malaysia), I tried to look for my phone and I could not find it.

Now is Day 2 upon arrival and I still don't see it or he
aring any news of it. It's lost. Sad. It is only 2 months old. What a waste of money. Now I am looki
ng for options for a new phone.

By the way, Tiesto is still the best.

And yes, I am officially a graduate!

Look ma! Time for me to fly~

No comments: