Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Random

Found this quote from Facebook. One of my Mafia friend's status. Seriously. Who says nothing good comes out of it? lol.


It says:

"Without God our week would be: Sinday, Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday. Seven days without God makes one weak!"

p/s: Yesterday's bowling session started with a disaster. I tried spinner ball, and it failed so hard, the ball almost flew, yes, flew, to the neighbour's lane. And on my 2nd shot, I slipped at the line of the lane and fell splat on the oily part of the lane. Seriously. To add to matters, the scoring system gave me a "F" for that shot. Meaning I fouled that shot, because I touched the line...with my HANDS. You have Phang and Kochi as witness for that incident. There was nothing I could do to respond to that, other than to laugh at myself. lol.

No comments: