Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aiyo.

Despite all the hype Yong has created, and which Koh has supported, I still have to say Kungfu Cyborg is bad. I mean, to give credit, some scenes are funny. But thats all. Maybe the girl quite cute. But thats about it.
And once again, Chinese' film industry's graphic suck. Come on, you guys are making a film man. But the graphics you pull off, is just no better than the Stadium Astro's robots.
Probably I expected too much. And to make matters worse, since its a Cantonese movie, I made my parents watched it. I still can recall the joy agony on my dad's face at the end of movie. lol. But my mum did mentioned the movie was quite funny. Probably don't want to make me feel bad.
But sorry Yong and Koh, I have to give this movie, a big NO.
If I were to watch this movie in the cinema, I would walked out feeling the same way after Gamer. But at least Gamer's graphics are much better. Well just expressing how I feel, no hard feelings.

No comments: