Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, September 21, 2009

Void

Void. The only word I can briefly describe about my blog at this moment. Nothing interesting happens. And hence, the lack of updates. But at least by reading this, you know I am still alive.

To sum it all up, I've been:

  • Playing Mafia Wars on Facebook. Yes, those annoying spams, I finally succumb to it. Succumb with me too, join my Mafia Family!
  • Playing DotA again, via Garena. Add me at Zhou86 lol.
  • Bowling. Still at it, but not as often. Taking it toll on my bum. Pain.
  • Watching the History Channel. REALLY INTERESTING STUFFS THERE. Highly recommended.

All my intense training playing of bowling paid off went down the drain during the church bowling "tournament" last friday. I played so bad, its beyond shit. Yup, I just made that up. I mean the beyond shit phrase, but not the beyond shit part. Means I played really badly la.

The Indon maid was due to arrive at my house on Friday night, but Yong wasn't allowed to come back to Melaka. Sad. In a way I felt bad not going to KL to see him. But, its the Raya weekend man. Not a good idea.

Speaking of Raya, I just thought to myself this morning.

"I don't seem to have any close Malay friends"

Somehow its ironic. I don't have any close friend from the 60% of the population of this country. This shows how fail the development of racial integration is, and shows how fail...I am.

In terms of the most frequent question during these times, "Hows your job application going?". Well my answer is "I fail".

The reason I did not choose to say "It's not going well" or "Things are not looking good" is because "I" am the cause of it. "I" am not putting in enough any effort into it. Probably its because nothing is at stake. But "I" know I can't escape it forever. Most probably will apply for my internship place, albeit the cons highlighted by some people. But I know myself all too well. I can 100% say that I:

  • Don't like stepping out of my comfort zone.
  • Can't live alone in a new environment.
  • Hate traveling long distances, especially to work.
  • Don't really like competing with many other people for a job. As you all may or may not know, I lack the self-confidence, since God knows when.
So, erm. Yup, that's all for now. Can't believe I can pop out so much crap whereas at the start of the post I actually wanted to announce that my blog will close temporarily.

No comments: