Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pressure

I hate crossroads. Especially the ones with many many forks. Some ask me to chill, enjoy my last long holidays. But with everyone gone, what should I do? In a way, feeling pressured (self imposed) to find a job. A few jobs have been identified, but which to apply for? Where to apply for? So many uncertainties.

This is where I envy doctors and people with family businesses, oh ya and really smart people. They either gets a job straight away, or people would just come offering a job to them.

Ah, blame Adam! As far as I know, he didn't really do anything noble and godly worth naming a son after. (Correct me if I am wrong)

No comments: