Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gaming freak. Yes? No?

I am somewhat known as a gamer, by my friends around me. Everything around me leads people to that believe. There are many examples, and I shall list them one by one.

1. Table is VERY messy. Typically, we don't have much time to clear stuffs until it is unbearable. Or can't be bothered to anyways. Common thought: If I have time to clear my table, I rather go level up/do daily quests etc.

2. Mints and gum, and their wrappers too. Not sure about the others, but I chew a lot of gum and consumes a fair amount of mint. (Refer to title background) Not sure why though, just have to have something in the mouth. Common thought: Never really thought of it, more of a reflex now.

3. Plastic bottles, used multiple times. You can clearly see this on my table, lots of them. Reused over and over again (I know its not that good), to fill water. We need to drink too. Can't be bothered to boil the water, trusting in Australian's water system, I fill them up straight from my toilet tap. No joke. Common thought: Raid is coming up, better store up a full bottle of water.

4. A laptop cooler. Typically, nobody uses it. Why would anyone need a laptop cooler anyways? To cool my laptop. Why would you need to cool your laptop anyways? So it won't overheat. Why would it overheat anyways? Because I play games. Common thought: *Touches the laptop* It's kinda hot, will probably need to switch on the aircon during winter to cool the laptop. *wears jacket in room*

5. Tissue. Lots of them. To clean the table because I eat (half the time) in front of the computer. To dispose of the gum. And nose wax, and ear wax. Common thought: Where do I dispose of the tissue? In a plastic bag. *grabs bag, throw tissue inside, puts bag on the floor*

6. Long hair, very. We normally can't be that bothered to get our hair cut either. Common thought: Ah, tomorrow I better go cut my hair. *forgets after that*

7. Wires, everywhere. Oh and messy too. Due to the gadgets, we have lots of wires wired up everywhere. And oh ya, did I mentioned we didn't really bother to un-messy them?

Saw this T-shirt during shopping. This is one of the 6 tees I bought that day. Instantly grabbed this as it says:


Me and my long hair. Cut hair in Aus is expensive. $30 for good hair cut = RM90!

Just finished Bioshock last night. Next game is Fallout 3 which I played like 45 hours already but still not yet complete. Want to finish it this time.

Games I have in mind to complete, or at least play:
  • Fallout 3
  • Gears of War
  • Stalker
  • Prototype
  • Assassin's Creed
  • Clive Barker's Jericho
Busy gaming days ahead!

No comments: