Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, June 8, 2009

For the last time

For the last time, I am studying for exams! And yet, I am still lazy. Exam is on Friday, just only touching the first question of Tutorial 1. Hahaha...

My friends keep telling me that I can make it, and that I am worrying for nothing. Its because every semester, I am a very last minute person, so last minute, that people would even be normally worried for me. But not these bunch of housemates, sem in sem out, I've been doing the same thing, and most of the time, they have even more confidence that I can complete my studying than myself!

But I wouldn't be proud of it tho. Its all God's grace. Only by His grace I can do things or I would dare say "stunts" like this.

And most of the time, I don't feel panicky at all. =)
And now, I am hungry.

*throws all the notes down, and rush for food*

Till next time..lol

No comments: