Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Back, and busy.

Hey guys, I am back in Malaysia. Came back on the 10th of December. Yea, took quite some time for this post. Haha...been rather busy lately.

Really can see what has God installed for me back home. I really wanted to help out this church at home once I got back and boy...I really got it...hahaha.

Been very busy with church especially during the Christmas season. Just doing whatever I can.

Just finished watching Code Geass R2. The ending is superb. One of the best endings of a series I had in years. Really good ending. Happy ending nonetheless, but its totally not the one you would expect from an anime. Go watch it.

No comments: