Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, November 3, 2008

Exam times

Hmm, come to think of it...exam times are actually kinda good for me...I always learn to depend more on God.

First paper was okay, much better than expected, see the last post, then you will understand. Now im facing another huddle, Advanced Dynamics.

Don't know why I chose to do that subject in the first place. I can say its by far the hardest subject I have. Even after the first lecture already Im lost. Now just trying to do whatever is possible to drag myself through this paper.

Didn't really eat well during exam times. Lots of instant noodles, fried chicken, fast foods were consumed during these few weeks. Have to eat well once the exams are over.

Sometimes, meals are skipped. (typical student habit I guess) But somehow, "things" are still coming out. I have an amazing bowel. Thank God. I don't need much fibers too. =P

Kk, back to studies. All the best to everyone.

No comments: