Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wow-ed

Yay, I managed to wake up early for Planetshaker City Church's first ever morning service!! Woke up at 8-ish and took a 9:07am bus to the city. And today we are having our live acoustic recording album service! It was just a bomb, singing all the old school songs in acoustic version. And I really felt God's presence in the place. I guess morning services have a larger tendency to touch people's heart. This is because generally, morning represents the birth of a new day, in some case, a new life.

Had mixed omelette for lunch. Nice. Just before we are about to move, I don't feel well again. Have been coming in and out of sickness for the past 2 weeks. Had body aches, fever, cough, and today, sore throat. Now I am in my room, preparing to rest.

Through You, I can do anything,
I can do all things.
Cause its You who gives me strength,
Nothing is impossible.

Through You, blind eyes are opened,
Strongholds are broken,
I am living by faith,
Nothing is impossible.

I believe, I believe,
I believe, I believe in you.

Will be doing the worship and praise for this coming week's Urban Life. Still seeking God on how to do it. =P

No comments: