Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Owh crap.

I am sick. Project proposal due tomorrow. Went to meet supervisor yesterday, got bombarded like nobody's business. Well, I kinda agree the work is last minute. Sigh, guess I deserved it. Today, my teammate is going to present to him the revised version. Hope no more major changes please.

And yea, I am sick. Cough, slight sore throat and slight fever. And headache too. This Friday's the Buller Trip. Bad timing in my opinion, I mean the Buller Trip. Sick is already expected to come. It has been a very busy few weeks. Sick gives me a break. Or at least it gives me an excuse for a break.

Last night's raid was terrible. Plain suck. I performed super terribly. And hence, I got replaced. Permanently, by a Ret Pally. Well, I started to get sick of it anyways. Now time for some rest. =)

Good bye all. I guess I shall end here. (erm, I mean my post, not my life -___-;;;)

A rare Good Morning greeting from the cold Melbourne.

No comments: