Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hmm...

Nothing really happened since the day I am back from my snowboarding trip. Aside that I m officially in my Urban Life core team. Haha. I've always been wanting to serve God more but somehow I don't know where and how to start. And sometimes I am afraid to venture further. Being part of the core team certainly help me to get familiar with these things. Serving God along with friends, venturing into the unknown together, only with His promises, I guess this is what I am looking for all the while.

Aside that, I really enjoy watching the series Dexter. But like what Kuo Hao said, I should not get too "emotional" about that show as it will desensitize what seem to be a "bad" thing. Want to know what is it? Watch it yourself. Haha.

Just realized that I may not have any lectures and tutorials at all on Week 10. This is because during Week 10 of this semester, the Final Year Project students (final sem) are having their project presentation. So the lecturers, ever being so kind, may decide to let the week off for them to prepare for their all important presentation. But I just realized. It may also mean that next semester, OUR presentation semester, we may not have the luxury of a week 10 like our classmates do at the moment. This is because for the next semester, our classmates will be the ones doing the 1st semester of their Final Year Project. Hmm...I guess I will worry about it when it happens. Learned how to do that well this semester, this "worry about it when it happens" thing.

Well, that is what may happen during week 10 for me. 1 week of holiday. But on week 12, I will be also having another week of holiday, my official mid-sem break. Wow, waited for that week long enough. Meaning, I may have 2 weeks of break in a span of 3 weeks. Haha.

Can't wait for my Paladin named "Zhou" to hit level 70. He is currently level 40. By level 70, I am going to Kara to loot whatever I can get my hands on. Feeling excited already. =D

Wow, didn't expect I'd type so much. Well, I guess once a person gathers his/her thoughts together, much can be written.

I guess that is all for the moment. See you guys and gals on my next post.

p/s: Do check out Dexter (poster on the right). It is a very interesting series. Get it from me if you want. Cheers.

No comments: