Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blessed

Have you ever had a day where the people around you and things you have around you, just bless you so much? Well, I had...and it was yesterday. In this post I highlight my blessing in red font color. Hehe.

Woke up at 12:15pm. Grabbed cereal bars and off to church I go.

Made it for the prayer meeting and it grabbed a double quarter pounder with Daniel before the service starts. Felt so full and satisfied. Haha.

Then the church service was good. Ps. Paul is such a funny guy. Had a great time. After the service, off we (my Urban Life group) go to Cassie's parents' restaurant for dinner! They are such great people with a generous heart. They belanja us dinner! And boy the dinner is so damn good...okla...very good. =P

And the restaurant is a fine dining Malaysian/Singaporean cuisine! And they book the whole place just for us...so nice. We had er...Curry Chicken Puffs, satay, beef redang, vegetable curry, chilli prawns and "oh jian" (fried oyster with egg)!!!! SO SYOK MAN...

Just after the dinner, I really thanked Cassie's parents and Cassie for being such a blessing to us. It reminds me when my family at home have a dinner for the international students from MMU and now I really know how they felt. Felt loved by the members of the church. ^^

And luckily we got Jacqueline!! (hope spelled that correctly) Since she is not from our UL, she took the pics for us! LOL!! (jac if you are reading this...nola...jk only...=P) Thanks her for her instant noodle too!!

Then on the way home, Rachel gave me a ride home...so sweet of her, along with Allison, Glenda and Yasmeen...you all are a blessing to me! LOL...=P

Okla, I better stop before people saying this is more like a gay blog. But anyways, so many red words above, i felt so blessed. Thank you God for a great day.

As for today, I started my studying journey...rather slowly...after this have to finish what I target to finish for today. Bye all, hope you all have a great day too.

No comments: