Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sien...but still got so much crap to talk about

No mood to post anything up anytime soon. Been playing WoW...lol. Had my Thermodynamics test last friday. Everyone (those i know) was practically killed during that battle. I don't know what is our lecturer trying to do but he didn't give us the formulas for the question. And the formula is very super long and there were so many formulas to know. (don't need to talk about memorizing)

"Eh, he will give formula wan anot?"
"He sure give wan la...the formula so crazy...if he never give, then we all die lo"

We did die that day.

Anyways, what's over is over. Last Sunday, I managed to gather a bunch of people, and go to smith street, where all the factory outlet stores are.

Objective:

  • Basketball Shoe (basic and cheap)
  • Hoodie (cheap)
And I managed to grab them. Got the hoodie from Converse for $40. Not bad la...quite cheap considering the brand and the quality. And got a pair of basketball shoes from Nike for $45, after discount. W00t! That's even cheaper than Malaysia I reckon. So far quite pro in buying shoes...all cheap. Hehe.

Church is still as amazing as ever. And this week is Urban Life (UL) week! And I am in charge of games. Hehe. Right there and then when Kuo Hao asked me for games, I gave him one. Hope everyone will enjoy it tomorrow.

Currently trying to do something regarding my design project. Supposedly analyzing the flat-panel-split system. Just managed to list the advantages and the disadvantages down. Oh yea and by the way, my design project is to design a solar hot water system for a specific household. And my group consists of 8 people. 4 Malaysians, 3 Guai Loh, 1 girl from Oman. Cool. This is why I am studying overseas, getting to interact with people from other culture and backgrounds. Surprisingly, I am getting along with them pretty well, managed to get alot of things done. ^^

I shall head off to bed shortly after completing this post. Tomorrow class is at 11am but I planned to wake up earlier to complete my WoW daily quests. This is because in the evening, the connection will get really really lauya and I will keep dc and die, dc and die, and waste time. Ok then, good night and hope whoever is reading this will have a great week ahead and God bless.

You see, read my blog can have God's blessing wan. And not to mention a great week. LOL

No comments: