Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, March 24, 2008

Indescribable joy

Okla, not really indescribable la...i shall describe this ala Visa or Mastercard or whatever...

2 Packs of IndoMee = $0.42
Some Vege = $0.20
An Egg = $0.20
Utilities = Negligible
Cup of Water = Free (Practically anyway)

















Joy of a dude who gets to eat an wholesome meal and smiles wider than the food he got to eat in the city which cost at least $8-9 = Priceless

Wahahaha...by the way, it is really wholesome and balanced.

Noodles = Carbohydrate
Egg = Protein
Vegetable = Vitamins, Minerals and Fibres
Water = erm...water.

BALANCED AND CHEAP! =P

By the way, my hair will not fall off as the rumours which MSG aka Ajinomoto is bad for health is apparently false! (According to Jason's GF, which is a pharmacologist (?) dunno spell correct anot..hahaha)

So...SPAM AJINOMOTO FTW!!! Makes you thristy so that you will drink more water which is even better for health! This way you can gain wealth and health! (Stupid guy)

We even plan to make IndoMee one of our meals in our upcoming trip to the Great Ocean Road!



[ Warning: Experience May Totally Vary From Pictures Shown and Car Seen May Be Fictional ]

Hahahaha...talk about a cheap and joyous trip...=P

Sorry la YOng...had a writer's block and the net is freaking slow right now...can't post my Moomba Carnival pics...so many of them...just hope I will get my net after the trip...calculated the est. cost of the whole trip for 3 days 2 nights is around...$150! Damn cheap dy..thanks to my organizing friends and I think their names are worth mentioning here. They are Kuo Hao, Jason, Sue Ann and Vijay!!! Thanks!!!

Our superb drivers Kuo Hao and Wei Lun will be driving us there...either in the Holden Barina or the Toyota Corolla. Hope our car will end up like the car in the picture la...enjoying the scenary...>.<
Top: Barina
Bottom: Corolla

Church today was amazing! Brandon responded to Pastor Matt's message and he went in front for the altar call!! Wahahaha...Praise God...actually he was reluctant to step out...

ME: Do you wanna go out? If you want, I will follow you...
Brandon: Dunno la...i am nervous...next time la...
ME: Its now dy...no next time...
Brandon: Next time la...
Ps. Matt: ....I know you may be nervous to go out...you have friends with you...etc...
ME: Come la...lets go...
Brandon: Okla...

Wahahaha...Will continue to pray for him...the starting part is not easy... Come to think of it, when I witness Brandon making that decision and being prayed for during his first time commitment, I never really had this kind of experience before. Mainly is due to the fact that I followed my parents to go to church, accepting and becoming a christian. Even attended Sunday School then. So I really don't know how it felt like making a first time commitment. Haha...well I guess some people only have that privillege la... Hmm, Easter. I am surprised people here celebrate it so early. All the while I was thinking Good Friday is the first friday of April and the Sunday following that is Easter Sunday. Oh well, its still Easter anyways. People here really celebrate Easter seriously...as in this date is grand, as grand as Christmas. People will actually buy Easter Eggs which they give away as presents on Sunday Morning just like Christmas presents on Christmas Day. A fact I learnt today: Easter Eggs are actually chocolate eggs...not REAL EGGS!!! HAHAHAHAHA...I actually really thought its real eggs. Who would want to have so many real eggs on Easter? Have to find them in the Easter Egg Hunt somemore...ZZZZZ...this is why I didn't join my friends in their Hunt. WAHLAO! I am damn lame. (Y)

P/S: Everything closed today...even the toilet in Melbourne Central...lame. =(

But seriously, Easter is a significant day for christians because this day is the day when Jesus died on the cross to wash all our sins away! Eh...NOOO WRONG DATE!!! ZZZzz...That was Good Friday. Easter Sunday is the day when Jesus defeated DEATH and ROSE AGAIN!!! It is mutually exclusive with Christmas Day as without either one of them, we all wouldn't have any hope on earth whatsoever. Easter shows that Our Lord Jesus Christ defeated death and He lives again!! It shows that Jesus is alive and not dead! =)

Tomorrow will be kinda busy. Having a futsal session with my futsal teammates in Monash Sport at 10am, for fun only la...but I think its some sort of a bonding and practicing time prior to our next lunchtime sports match after the easter break. Then after that will be joining the Urban Life members for yumcha at 1.30pm. Haha...the terms here are weird, must get use to.

Dim Sum @ Msia = Yumcha @ Aus
Yumcha @ Msia = Not Applicable (apparently no such thing)
Dim Sum @ Aus aka Dim Sim @ Aus = Dunno wat @ Msia...fried Wantan???

Weirdos...hahahaha. Opps.

Okla...till next time when my net is restored to its former glory, I shall post my pictures...till l then...see ya ppl and to my aus mates, Happy Easter Break!

(Wow...kinda long post. Happy now Yong? =P )

No comments: