Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Sigh...Happy New Year?

Why must we be happy on new year's? I m not sure myself. For me, I hate growing up. So New Year = Nearer to death. =.= Probably you've seen this, or you may not. "I hate to know that the clock is ticking" - Yeow Jinzhou. Fulamak! My own quote! Anyways, for those who enjoy new year, Happy New Year anyways...hmm, resolutions? I hate them, I think they are fake. Probably 99.99% of the people making them, will not obey them. Hypocrites. Fine, let's forget about that.

I hate planning stuffs. Have to accommodate everyone, make sure everyone is fine with it, happy, enjoying themselves, not bored, etc. Sigh, I'll let others plan next time, lazy want to do anything anymore.

Just did my Marketing Presentation roughly 2 hours ago. In my opinion, it didn't went too well, I panicked and the response from the crowd was not really encouraging, especially this girl in front of me, I don't know whether her eyes are really small in nature or they were closing when I was speaking. =.= But thank God for Youtube. We took some of the videos, (Funny Ones) and posted them up for the crowd to see, they all laughed. Haha. Finally our score was quite high, 3.7 out of 4, thanks to the crowd. They helped us increase our marks...thanks guys!

Haven't been blogging much as you can see, probably nobody seeing also. =.= Partly due to my assignments. Oppps, in fact it is only an assignment. A business assignment. Probably its just me or all my engineering friends who took the course with me...THE STYLE IS SO DAMN DIFFERENT!!! We struggled during the assignment. Finding Journals was the worst! I actually 2-3 working days finding them. (working hours may vary from 2-3 hours per day =.=) Submitted the assignment just now, hope mine wasn't off topic. Assignment 2 is coming up, due date is 25th of January, thanks to our class negotiators. It was supposed to due on the 18th of January...but come on, 3000 words....PANIC!!!! HELP!!!! *runs around*

Tried Call of Duty 4 yesterday. One word : ROCKS!!!! DAMN NICE GAME!!! Gives you the realistic feel of Modern Warfare. (Duh, the name of the game is Modern Warfare). Oh....swt.
Well, in short, its a good game. Go get it. Or copy from me...its 6.24GB. Just copy and play. ^^;;;

Well, I will probably be off to play COD4 now...have fun and good luck to all those who reads this blog. Here are some random pictures I took.

The view outside Zouk

My Friend's cute dog *sleeping*

Another cute dog.


My Pro Car Parking Skills...wahaha


The Ikan Pari I caught that time. Strong fella. =.=

My Sister's "shit" soft toy =.=

Trying to be funny.

Horoscope Cup

Fake horoscope cup. zzz

Ok, I guess that's all for my random pictures. Until the next post...see ya!

No comments: