Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Friday, January 25, 2008

Back to my life.

Close shaves with death occurs frequently in life. I had mine (lots of them) just now on the highway. I was driving beside this truck, which is behind another huge truck. Suddenly without looking at the side mirror, he just came out of his lane, almost crush me, but after he saw me, he went back in. Sigh...could have died just like that. I guess that's part of life. So many times in my life, I was close to contracting dengue fever. My dining room at home, is full of mosquitoes at night. On an average night, while I was chatting, I kill mosquito for fun. And I am good at doing it. Here's proof of my skill.


A total of 9 victims that night. I just left them on the floor and it didn't go to waste. Just a few hours later, ants came and carried all away. Ecosystem for the win.

Another issue in life is seperations and farewell. In some part of our lives, we have to say goodbye to those dear to us. Mine is coming, really soon. As you all may or may not know, I am leaving for Melbourne on the 12th of February. This time I have to leave behind so many loved ones, some for 1 year, some for years, and even some I may be able to see anymore in my life. Not to say they will kong or wat la... *choi choi choi* They may leave to other countries when I come back, or maybe I won't even come back? Sigh...only God knows what lies ahead of us. Whether our paths will one day cross again, only God determines that. Who knows, our paths may cross and then align together in a straight line in the future? Perhaps? Haha...isn't it interesting how God manage to put us, people unique in everything, in a relationship that will last till our dying breath? And once again I want to say this : Thank God for technology!!! Can't meet physically? So what? There's always the webcam and video call...cyber sex also can...LOL!!! jk la...wahahaha.

There's a book my best friend gave to me about relationship between friends. I will post some of the touching quotes here sometime soon. Now still not the peak of emo-ness...hahaha. Just now just went for Sweeny Todd with Tinn. Wah, damn alot of singing lah that show...sing sing sing till make the story proceed so slow...and DAMN ALOT OF BLOOD!!! Damn geli...not bad la the show...in my opinion. And yea, its a musical show. Stupid TGV put thriller, never put Thriller/Musical. (TGV going to sue me soon)

Went to pyramid just now, bought a lock for my laptop and a cooler pad. Haha...I wonder whether it really works or wat. The cooler pad is sooo thick! Makes my laptop so high...feels funny...here are some pics.

Yea, its like this the dual fans at the back are retractable. And suitable for 15.4" too! =D

Lol, now my laptop is so damn thick. Yeng anot?

So thick!!! Lol...but not bad la...when retracted i think should be able to fit into my laptop bag just nice...hehe...cost me rm70. "BEST HAND CARRY!!"

Just to recap. Last weekend, I came back for Chia Ying's open house right? My parents went up to KL coz my mum had a conference. On Sunday my parents and my sisters went to shopping. And my sister explained to me how funny my dad was when he was shopping with them. She even drew the scenes on MSN. I shall narrate the pictures...hahaha.

Dad: I heard there's a new store Padini Concept Store right? Lets go...Wah, good good 70% discount man!!

Sister: Daddy, you see this jeans, 70% leh...buy la...nice wat...
Dad: Yer, spoil edy wan...u see...here also spoil wan...sure 70% la
(The 70% was those jeans with deliberate holes...fashion it seems...)

Finally after shopping, my dad bought 4 pants and 2 caps...all from the 70% section...he even commanded my sisters to take only from the 70% part...LOL

Dad: Wah, so good la Padini Concept Store...70% discount...and so many good buys...
Mum: *swt* Melaka also got la...zzz

Haha...ok then. That's all for this edition of my blog. Have a nice day and may the good Lord smile at you. (LOL like medieval greetings)

1 comment:

Mariel Nonis said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
i happened to check out ur blog archive and was wondering why u had so many blog posts in one month (jan) then i saw this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
wah lau, xinyi is HILARIOUS man. she sure has time..