Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Things in the past few days.

Christmas season is kinda like a busy season for me. Came back last Wednesday with Aaron. Was supposed to join the caroling team once I reached home. But they only visited 3 houses that day and I wasn't familiar with the area they were going. So I went straight home and slept like a pig. After that, I not sure what happened, I think I went out yumcha. Hahaha....brain cells dying. =.=

Can't really remember what happened the day after that. I think I went to watch National Treasure 2. Not bad lah the show...Diane Kruger is hot. Hahaha...gila perempuan = me. =P Went fishing on Friday I think. Whole day didn't catch anything. Finally at the evening, I caught a ray! (ikan pari) At first when I caught it...it gave quite a strong fight when I reel the fishing rod. I thought it was a plastic bag...as I always get hooked up with plastic bags. Then suddenly when I bring it up...IKAN PARI MAN!!! LOL! Peak of my fisherman career....hahahaha. But seriously, I really don't like fishing now...come to think of it, I wasted so much time on fishing. And I have the cut the prawns up...as bait....so yucky. =.=

Bla bla bla....I don't know what I did on Saturday. Went to church on Sunday and attended the Youth Christmas party at the evening. It was fun till we had to say farewell to Joyce and prayed for her. So sad...I got cry abit. Hahaha...emotional man = me. =P

Monday. Went to watch Warlords with Phillip, Aaron, Brandon and Leighton. The movie not bad la...the war scenes quite good...but...*spoiler* all the chinese war movies...everyone dies...sad ending...so sien. Leighton slept at the end of the movie. =.=

Tuesday: CHRISTMAS DAY!!! Woke up, ate straight go to church. And I was supposed to sing on that day somemore....without any practice!! Uncle Chik (the worship leader) had so much faith in me...and I was supposed to join the practice on Saturday but there was a mix up in the SMS system and I did not receive it. But the singing went well nonetheless. 3 person got baptized that day. Praise God. After lunch, I just went back home, played abit, watched Naruto and slept till 730pm. After that, gotta go to Auntie Anna and Uncle Joel's open house Christmas party. Played Risk but lost to Frances on the final showdown. Haha...went home at around 12am and had a emotional discussion with my 2 sisters. Saying how sad to leave home, how sad our mother would be in the future once we all leave home. We all cried. Hahaha...partly due to Xinyi's fault for playing super emo music in the room...haihz...leaving home and empty nest syndrome is part of life I guess.

I learnt this from Doraemon Comic. *yes, its true...LOL*

One day, Nobita was punished to attend a detention class for not doing homework. Before he completed the detention class, his teacher came to him and ask me a question...
"Nobita, you know why our eyes are at the front of our head and not at the back? Is to always look forward and not backward"
Nobita was so touched and he cried. He went back to tell Doraemon but Doraemon wasn't touched at all....hahaha...probably you guys think its lame also. But its true, we must always look forward and not dwell in the past. Thats why God made our eyes looking forward... =)

That's all for my post for today. Cheers and have a great day! ^^

No comments: