Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Randoms...

Haha...was kinda busy these few days, surprisingly. Last week I went clubbing for the first time in my life. As you guys may or may not, I hate those kind of places, but it was my friend's birthday and she invited me to go to Zouk for her birthday and since she is such a nice person I went just to give her face la...haha. But at the place, surprisingly I kinda enjoyed the music. But sadly although it was a Thursday night (Ladies night...konon) all the akuas (transvestites) are there. =.= Seeing them shaking their booty makes me wanna puke. Lol...well, it was an eye opening experience. =)

Had my class on Friday and attending my Life Group's (Church's Group) gathering....it was kinda fun, get to meet back my church friends. =) Went back home at Saturday morning. Once reached home, suddenly Xinyi (my sis) told me got a party for my friend. Straight away I go attend her surprise party lo. Then after that, I only got like 20 minutes rest before joining the caroling session and went to sing at 6 houses (including my own house). After that, hanged out at my friend's house and then went for MAGGI BASAH!!! WOOHOO!!

Sunday was a really busy day too. Church in the morning, lunch with friends, ping pong session, rested, dinner, caroling, then setup my NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!! (YAY!!!! YAHOO!!!) watched Arsenal vs. Chelsea match. And stupid Liverpool lost again. This stupid Benitez keep complaining need more funds for new players, just use the players he has la, train them become geng...stupid fella, sack him and get Mourinho. GG!

Got back to Sunway this morning. Class at 12pm, started the journey at 9am. Brought 2 friends with me to stay here somemore. 1 has an interview on Tuesday morning and another want to shop...hahaha. Anyways, they are only staying until Wednesday. I am going back to Melaka again after my class ends at 4pm.

TwT!! I miss you le...so long never see you liao...wahahha...=P Wah...you changed my background again...I can't see the picture...Thanks for all you've done. Muaks!

No comments: