Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Birthday to TwT, me and my father!!!

How bad could it be? To fall sick on your birthday? Yea, I fell sick yesterday and still feeling sick today. >.< Sigh, my mum fell sick too, 2 days ago, and my sis got food poisoning last night. I hope my dad doesn't fall sick on his birthday too, which is today.

Anyways, I would like to thank all those who gave me presents, sent me sms wishes and even friendster comments. Thanks alot! Didn't blog the pass few days because nothing much happened. Went to Sunway on Wednesday to celebrate TwT's birthday. Watched "The Kingdom" and "Enchanted" in 2 days...hahaha. Both movies are good, worth watching. Finally managed to submit my acceptance form and the bank draft. I am confirm going to Australia, ladies and gentlemen, unless my health checkup doesn't permit me to do so.

Got my results on the 29th. Looks like this. Almost failed my Solid Mechanics...phew...i m sure my lecturer have something to do with this, he kept me alive...hahaha.


Anyways, I also becoming a lazy blogger...hahaha. But I will try my best to keep it updated. =.=



No comments: