Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Monday, November 19, 2007

Random Pics That I've Found In My Handphone Some Taken Recently Some A Long Time Ago...


Hmm, let's see. This picture is taken a long time ago, probably around last year. Not really sure. My classmates and I stumbled upon this burnt truck when we were on our way for lunch. It seems like an arsonist's work. The night before, I manage to catch a glimpse of shoplots catching fire and this picture is the aftermath of it. We planned to sent this picture to Star newspaper with hopes of winning Rm50 but I guessed we totally forgot about it...hahaha.

The earliest soft toy I'd even own. It was given to me by my uncle don't know since when...I think probably I was only 3 years old that time. And guess what? I have a snapshot of the picture showing myself holding it when I was so so so so so small. See next picture! =D

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! Aren't I? >_< I bet many of you are laughing right now. Can't believe this is the small me. This picture was taken from my family's photo album. Hehe.

This is also another soft toy found on the shelf of my room. If I am not mistaken, it is my sister's. Haha. Don't know how it ended here anyways. Just took the picture thinking it's cute.

Random News:
  1. Yong Hsin is back in Melaka till the 23rd of November.
  2. A guy managed to mentally solve the 13rd root of a 200 digit number in slightly over 1 minute. He claims he is weak in math when he was young. (there's still hope for me)
  3. Russia lost to Isreal. Making this Thursday morning's game between England and Croatia worth watching. It's on 3:50am.
  4. Raiding Zul'aman tomorrow at 8pm, wish me luck.
Things that I do today that you probably wouldn't want to know but I will tell you anyways since this part is more like the 'just reportin' part of the blog:

Haha, that was a long title. Hmm, let's see. What did I do today?
  • Woke up. (duh...)
  • Ate breakfast. Dim sum, yummy.
  • Went to church.
  • Lunch. Chicken rice.
  • Phillip used my computer for weekly arena games.
  • Went to church again for Ping Pong session. (got owned alot)
  • Went for dinner.
  • Blogging/ Chatting.
  • Will probably go meet Youg Hsin after this, since he is back from Melbourne.
  • Probably do daily Battleground quest/ Chatting.
  • Hmm, Prison Break? Or sleep...
Bah, nothing much happened today. Thus, making this post rather boring. Hope you guys enjoyed the pictures I posted. And Have a really good day all! Cheers.

No comments: