Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars Free userbars jinzhou86
Currently Playing: God of War Collection

Sunday, November 18, 2007

First of many, I hope...


Hmm, blogs. I had bad experiences with blogs in the past. Being too expressive in blogs wasn't really a good idea. So I thought, why do you even blog? You can really say anything you want to say, and if what you say is something bad or hurtful, people can even quote it from blogs. Bah, I don't even know what I am posting about. Hahaha...nothing much to say at the moment.

Well, decided to give blog another chance. So this is like my blog post in like...4-5 years? =.= And I don't really like to give an account of everything I do today. Gets kinda lame, unless something really interesting happens. Which I think it did, today.

Let's see, what's interesting? Hmm, WoW perhaps? (someone must be saying :"WoW again meh?? Zzz...) LOL!!! Well, after playing as a holy paladin for 3 weeks now, I think I made the right decision for swapping my warrior for it. I prefer healing than tanking. Tanking is a really stressful job. It requires time and effort, 100% concentration, not to mention more time and more effort to stock up on tanking gears and last but not least, leadership qualities. I doubt myself having enough time to get involve in WoW too much and not to say I have good leadership skills. Today I joined a group raiding Karazhan. A protection paly with 14k hp unbuffed tanks it. Didn't have much of a problem until we reached Prince Malchezaar.

The whole group wiped (all died) like 3 times, and twice is because of my mistake. Sadly, but true. The first mistake I made is when the battle is in its second phase. Prince casted a skill on me called enfeeble, which reduces your hp (hit points) to 1 and send 2 imaginary axes to chop the group up. I was too engrossed in the healing process and I forgot to cast Divine Shield (invulnerable to all attacks) on myself. And yea, I died. And when a healer dies = the other healers can't keep up = the group wipes. So, we all revived and tried it again. And this time, I made my second mistake, which is very similar to the first. I forgot to cast divine shield again and I died again. Man, I feel so noob that time. A mage scolded me, and this mage is going to be my leader in the raid this monday night. It really kills my spirit. I just hope I will not screw up again. Anyways, screw the scolding. At least in today's raid, I got 4 items! Yippy! And the most significant item I got is my paladin shield, the Triptych Shield of the Ancients, as you can see on the figure above. Enough of WoW then, scared later it bores you. If you want to see what items my character have, click HERE.

The raid lasted from 2pm to 8pm, which in between my mum called me to stop and have my dinner. But I just can't stop the raid just like that. I will be hated throughout WoW...hahaha. But my mum got pissed as well. She got even more pissed when she realised I got to go for a futsal session at 9pm. Ever since I recovered from my broken leg, she sort of banned me from futsal, the sport which gave me my broken leg. We argued for a while about this.

"If I don't play futsal, I got no more sports already la..."

Pointing at the TV screen which was showing Roger Federer vs. Rafael Nadal LIVE.
"Play tennis lah..."

"I don't know how to play tennis la..." (actually I did take tennis lessons before, but gave all back to coach)
"Then go swimming lah...you know how to swim wat"
"Wah, you want me to go Tiara and swim alone, then come back here meh..." (Tiara is a golf club quite far from my house)
"You won't be alone if you are good enough..." (she meant my social and persuasion skills)
"..."
"Last time at condo hostel got swimming pool also you never swim" (killing blow)
"Aih, I don't want to swim la..." (out of bullets)
"I don't know la...I give up telling you. You take care of yourself la..." (good or bad? I don't know)

So I went ahead for futsal at 9pm. I played with my friends and some of my friend's friends. Half way during the session, or probably only 1 quarter into the session, one of my friend's friend twisted his right ankle. This sends a chill down my spine as it reminded me of my dreadful night where I broke my leg. What's even more chilling is that the person who twisted his ankle, wears the same shoes as I did when I broke my leg, which is also the one I am currently wearing. I told my friends about this, they say "I think it's the shoe la...like got curse...". Anyways, the guy who twisted his ankle had to sit out for the rest of the session and luckily we had an extra guy so the session continued and we had quite some fun. Personally, I think I did really well as a goalkeeper, made quite a few incredible saves. Proud of myself! (sound miserable and perasan)

After the session, we went to our favorite mamak stall in Melaka, Cahaya Dinar. What made it our favorite is a fat auntie there. Not because we think the fat auntie is hot, it's because her dish is hot! It is the LEGENDARY noodle we call the "Mee Basah". Trust me, it is as good as it gets. You will never find anywhere and anything like it. It is evil, sinful and addictive. I've been going there for 3 nights in a row and ended up with stomach aches the morning after. There was even once I went there with a full stomach but I just have to order it and somehow I can even enjoy it as if I am hungry. Like I told my friend, "Even not hungry, have to order...have to pay tribute to Mee Basah". Man, I am so dead. X_X Should have taken a picture of it to show how sinful the Mee Basah can get.

Been sms-ing so much these past few days. (you know to who la...) Now I can really understand how some people can sms so much (notice the word 'much') in a day. Thank God it's only 1 cent/sms. =D Besides that, I would also like to thank God for technology. People seem so distant physically can feel so near. Anyway, it was DC++ and MSN which started it all. <3 you technology!!!

Crap, since came back from futsal, still have not bathe!!! And it's 3:07am already! NooOOooOooo....tomorrow have to wake up rather earlier than usual for breakfast and church!! Oh noes...

(hmm, not too bad for the first post of the blog heh...)

No comments: